Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2
UP Board Master for Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2 are part ofUP Board Master for Class 10 English chapter List . Here we have given UP Board Mast for Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2.
|Chapter Name||Monthly Test Paper-2|
|Class||Class 10 English|
UP Board Master for Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2
Time : 1 Hour]
[Max. Marks : 10]
1. Do as directed against each sentence :
(a) always honestly does she work her. (arrange the words to make a correct sentence)
(b) Have you …. your homework? (use correct form of the verb ‘do’)
(c) He has made a mistake. (UPBoardMaster.com) (change into Passive Voice)
(d) Mr Sharma looks angry. (change into Negative)
2. Complete the following sentences :
(a) You are weak because ……
(b) He kept on sleeping until …………
3. (a) Choose the correct preposition and fill in the blank :
He has recovered …… his illness. (of, at, on, from)
(b) Change into indirect narration :
The doctor said to me, “Take medicine in time”.
4. Translate the following into English :
एक कछुआ और एक खरगोश पक्के मित्र थे। उन्होंने एक दिन दौड़ लगाई। वे एक पेड़ के पास से रवाना हुए। खरगोश रास्ते में सो गया, किन्तु कछुआ नहीं रुका। अत: कछुआ दौड़ में विजयी हुआ।
1. (a) She always does her work honestly.
(b) Have you done your homework?
(c) A mistake has been done by him.
(d) Mr Sharma does not look angry.
2. (a) You are weak because you do not (UPBoardMaster.com) take proper diet.
(b) He kept on sleeping until his mother called him.
3. (a) He has recovered from his illness.
(b) The doctor advised me to take medicine in time.
4. A tortoise and a rabbit were fast friends. One day they ran (UPBoardMaster.com) a race. They started from a tree. The rabbit slept on the way. But the tortoise did not stop. So the tortoise won the race.
We hope the given UP Board Master for Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2 will help you. If you have any query regarding UP Board Master for Class 10 English Monthly Test Paper-2, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.