यूपी बोर्ड सॉल्यूशंस कक्षा 11 अंग्रेज़ी अनुवाद अध्याय 8 Tenses (Active Voice) -: काल (सक्रिय आवाज) हिंदी में
यूपीबोर्डसॉल्यूशंस.com for UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 8 Tenses (Active Voice) Hindi Medium यूपी बोर्ड सॉल्यूशंस विवरण के साथ सभी महत्वपूर्ण विषय शामिल हैं जिसका उद्देश्य छात्रों को अवधारणाओं को बेहतर ढंग से समझने में मदद करना है। जो छात्र अपनी कक्षा 12 की परीक्षा की तैयारी कर रहे हैं, उन्हें यूपीबोर्डसॉल्यूशंस.com for UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 8 Tenses (Active Voice) Hindi Medium यूपी बोर्ड सॉल्यूशंस से गुजरना होगा। इस पृष्ठ पर दिए गए समाधानों के माध्यम से जाने से आपको यह जानने में मदद मिलेगी कि समस्याओं का दृष्टिकोण और समाधान कैसे किया जाए।
|अध्याय का नाम||Tenses (Active Voice) -: काल (सक्रिय आवाज)|
|वर्ग||कक्षा 11 अंग्रेज़ी|
Class 11 English Translation Chapter 8 Tenses (Active Voice)
यदि आप 12 वीं कक्षा में पढ़ रहे हैं और अपने स्कूली जीवन की अंतिम परीक्षा की तैयारी कर रहे हैं, तो आप सभी को शुभकामनाएँ। आपको इसकी बुरी तरह आवश्यकता होगी। आखिरकार, यह परीक्षा आपके जीवन में निर्धारण कारक की भूमिका निभाने वाली है। एक तरफ, यह परीक्षा आपके लिए पढ़ाई की सही स्ट्रीम चुनने में आसान बनाएगी जो आपके लिए एकदम सही होगी
जैसा कि हम सभी जानते हैं कि 3 से 4 महीनों बाद बोर्ड की परीक्षाएं आरंभ हो जाएंगी। जो विद्यार्थी 11वीं की परीक्षाओं में सम्मलित होने जा रहे हैं उनके लिए अंग्रेजी के पेपर का हल आज हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं। इसमें यूपी बोर्ड की किताब में जो प्रश्न दिये गए हैं उनका विस्तृत उत्तर दिया गया है। इसलिए इस आलेख को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ें। इस आर्टिकल में प्रश्नों के साथ-साथ उनके विधिवत उत्तर भी दिये गये हैं। तो आईए जानते हैं अंग्रेजी के प्रश्नों का हल। छात्र ध्यान दें कि यह हल केवल यूपी बोर्ड सिलेबस से परीक्षा देने वाले छात्रों के लिये उपयोगी है।
ये समाधान इस तरह से डिज़ाइन किए गए हैं ताकि आप न केवल पाठ्यक्रम और विषयों में एक उचित जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकें, बल्कि अपनी तैयारी को सावधानीपूर्वक शुरू कर सकें।
1. Pramod worships God each morning.
2. He by no means abuses anybody.
3. What do you do at midday ?
4. Does your father stay in Delhi ?
5. I hold my books clear.
6. The instructor offers us take a look at each weak.
7. My mom loves me.
8. Why does your sweeper not come each day ?
9. Who sings track on this room?
10. Why does the choose not take heed to the case fastidiously ?
11. The peon rings the second bell at quarter to 10.
12. What number of occasions do you have got tea in a day?
13. Our father at all times speaks the reality.
14. What number of languages are you aware ?
15. Do you go to Delhi by prepare each day?
1. He’s educating us geography.
2. I’m not telling you a narrative.
3. Why are you losing your time?
4. Is the solar setting within the west ?
5. Are the scholars sitting within the class ?
6. What number of gardeners are working on this backyard ?
7. I’ll have fun my birthday the day after tomorrow.
8. The hunter will not be killing the lion.
9. This boy will not be telling a lie.
10. The place is the police trying to find the criminals ?
11. Are you studying within the moonlight ?
12.The place is your canine sleeping ?
13. Who’s standing on the roof?
14. I’m not speaking to you.
15. She is educating French in Kolkata college.
1. He has washed his garments.
2. I’ve not had my meals but.
3. Has he left this college ceaselessly?
4. Why have you ever not bathed ?
5. The peon has not opened the rooms but.
6. The clock has not struck twelve but.
7. The solar has risen within the east.
8. Why have you ever not marked this boy current ?
9. Have you ever learnt this query by coronary heart ?
10. The choose has given judgement in favour of the academics.
11. The academics have known as off the strike within the curiosity of the scholars.
12. Why has the federal government not fullfilled the promise to the academics ?
13. Have you ever determined to resign from the publish ?
14. How many individuals has the police arrested ?
15. Has the washerman ironed all the garments ?
1. The place have you ever been strolling for 2 hours ?
2. The hunters have been chasing the lion since morning.
3. The barber has been shaving this man for ten minutes.
4. I’ve not been writing for one yr.
5. Why has your horse not been consuming grass for 2 days ?
6. The kid has been weeping for one hour.
7. What number of boys have been taking part in cricket match since yesterday ?
8. I’ve been educating on this college for twenty years.
9. We’ve got been combating elections since 1976.
10. Our opponent has been defeating us since then.
11. These ladies have been knitting sweater since midnight.
12. The place has father been studying newspaper for ten minutes ?
13. Why have you ever not been going for a stroll since Sunday ?
14. Has your sister been studying to sing track for one month ?
15. The gardener has been watering crops since Four o’clock.
1. Sunil Dutt reached Amritsar yesterday.
2. I couldn’t return your ebook yesterday.
3. Did India purchase arms from America ?
4.Why did you not participate within the match ?
5. He talked to his sons on the time of loss of life.
6. Our uncle by no means smoked.
7. Why did these boys make their garments soiled?
8. Our washerman didn’t convey our garments yesterday.
9. Who issued books to the scholars within the library?
10. The physician couldn’t give me good medication.
11. My brother made a prolonged speech.
12. Why might you not go to Delhi yesterday?
13. Did you see the image with your mates ?
14. These youngsters by no means drank cow milk.
15. Ram taught English to my two youngsters.
1.The watercarriers have been sprinkling water on the roads.
2. The garlands of flowers have been hanging on the doorways.
3. No sick man was roaming on the roads.
4. Was the daylight making the town lovely ?
5.Who was welcoming the prince?
6. A sick man was crying for assist.
7. They weren’t pondering something in regards to the future.
8. Was Siddhartha wanting on the outdated man attentively ?
9. When was your pal deceiving you ?
10. The poets have been singing their poems.
11. Which phrase have been you trying to find within the dictionary ?
12. Our father was not happening pilgrimage final yr.
13. Why have been you not obeying your father ?
14. Our instructor was not educating us this lesson yesterday.
15. How a lot milk have been you shopping for yesterday?
1. He had finished this work earlier than he went to Kolkata.
2. Had you not departed earlier than you obtained my letter ?
3. Did he have meals after you had reached ?
4.The birds had flown from the tree even earlier than the solar had risen.
5. Did the thief run away after the police had come ?
6. He didn’t cease working exhausting until he had not handed.
7. The group dispersed after the policeman had fired.
8. He had already given this examination.
9. I couldn’t attain residence after the company had gone.
10. Had his father died earlier than he was born ?
11. Why had the viewers gone earlier than the speech was over ?
12. The circus present had been over earlier than 9 o’clock.
13. The place did the scholars go after it had stopped raining?
14. The prepare had departed even earlier than he had purchased the tickets.
15. He wandered until he had not bought service.
1. For what number of years had you been studying on this college ?
2. I had been ready for you for an hour.
3. Had you been taking Inter examination for few years?
4. The birds had not been flying within the air since immediately morning.
5. Had you been dwelling on this home since June ?
6. The academics had not been coming to highschool for ten days.
7. My father had not been smoking for 2 months.
8. Had you been serving on this lodge for a very long time ?
9. What number of college students had been dwelling on this hostel since final yr?
10. Whom had you been educating English since 10 o’clock ?
11. This businessman had not been depositing gross sales tax for 5 years.
12. The place had the watchman been sleeping since 2 o’clock ?
13. She had been taking care of her husband for the reason that time of marriage.
14. The watercarrier had not been sprinkling water on the street for one month.
15. Whom had you been writing letter to since 7 o’clock ?
1. I shall meet you in Gandhi Park within the night.
2. We will not go for a stroll immediately.
3. You’ll have to depart this college.
4. The place will you are taking admission now?
5. I shall by no means inform a lie.
6. Why will mom not make sweets ?
7. Will you perceive English newspaper ?
8. You’ll have to come right here tomorrow.
9. Sunil Dutt will give message of peace to the individuals.
10. These boys shall work exhausting.
11. What number of boys will go to see Nauchandi immediately ?.
12. She’s going to by no means assist her mom.
13. When will the peon ring the bell ?
14. The principal shall pardon your superb.
15. How a lot milk will you have got immediately?
1. The individuals will probably be rejoicing on the event of Diwali.
2. The police will probably be patrolling the town.
3. My pal is not going to be ready for me on the station.
4. Will your servant not be taking wage ?
5. Will that affected person be sleeping in mattress ?
6. Who will probably be clamouring earlier than me ?
7. Will the instructor be checking our essay ?
8. The place will your mom be sleeping ?
9. The prepare is not going to be arriving in time.
10. The place will they be taking part in the match.
11. We will not be going to Delhi.
12. Why will the youngsters be weeping ?
13. What number of monkeys will probably be working on the roof?
14. How a lot milk will you be having ?
15. When will the instructor be calling me ?
1. They’ll have gone from right here 5 years in the past.
2. I’ll have learn the newspaper earlier than father goes out.
3. Will he not have returned from picnic tomorrow ?
4. This affected person may have died earlier than his sons come.
5. Will the company have gone earlier than the solar rises ?
6. What number of spectators may have seen cricket match by 10th Might ?
7. I shall not have reached my college by Eight O’clock.
8. Who may have knocked on the door earlier than I come out ?
9. Will you have got drawn the map earlier than the instructor comes ?
10. Will the police have arrested the thieves earlier than they run away?
11. Why will the carpenter not have ready all furnishings earlier than marriage ?
12. Will your examination have been over earlier than eighth April ?
13. The enemy is not going to have run away when our military reaches.
14. The cat may have drunk all milk earlier than the mistress awakes.
15. All of the individuals may have run away earlier than the storm approaches.
1. Will you have got been taking part in for 2 hours ?
2.He may have been ready for you for 2 days.
3. What is going to this boy have been doing right here since Friday?
4. Will the hunter have been chasing the rabbit for 2 hours ?
5. She is not going to have been singing track since Three o’clock.
6. Will you have got been cleansing your home for 2 hours ?
7. These college students is not going to have been finding out English from subsequent yr.
8. These youngsters is not going to have been watching T.V. since 7 o’clock
9. The place will the police have been chasing the thief for 2 hours ?
10. The place will you have got been going to look at the reply books since 15th April ?
11. Will your son have been making ready for entrance examination from subsequent yr?
12. The federal government is not going to have been giving any leisure within the taxes from the top of this yr.
13. Will you have got been educating Hindi additionally since 2004 ? ‘
14. The washerman may have been ironing the garments for one hour.
15. Will you have got been studying the newspaper since ten minutes ?
All Chapter UP Board Solutions For Class 11 English Click here
All Subject UP Board Solutions For Class 11 Hindi Medium Click here
All Chapter UP Board Solutions For Class 11 English Night Mode Click here
हमारा सुझाव है कि आप यूपीबोर्डसॉल्यूशंस.com for UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 8 Tenses (Active Voice) Hindi Medium महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न हिंदी में, यूपी बोर्ड बुक से गुजरें और विशिष्ट अध्ययन सामग्री प्राप्त करें। इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों का अभ्यास करने से आपको अपने स्कूल परीक्षा और बोर्ड परीक्षा में बहुत मदद मिलेगी। यहां दिए गए यूपीबोर्डसॉल्यूशंस.com for UP Board Solutions for Class 11 English Translation Chapter 8 Tenses (Active Voice) Hindi Medium हत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न हिंदी में, यूपी बोर्ड अध्याय नवीनतम पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार हैं
हमें उम्मीद है कि कक्षा 11 अंग्रेज़ी अनुवाद अध्याय 8 Tenses (Active Voice) -: काल (सक्रिय आवाज) नोट्स हिंदी में आपकी मदद करेंगे। यदि आपके पास कक्षा 11 अंग्रेज़ी अनुवाद अध्याय 8 Tenses (Active Voice) -: काल (सक्रिय आवाज) नोट्स हिंदी में के लिए के बारे में कोई प्रश्न है, तो नीचे एक टिप्पणी छोड़ दें और हम जल्द से जल्द आपके पास वापस आ जाएंगे।
यदि इन नोट्स से आपको हेल्प मिली हो तो आप इन्हे अपने Classmates & Friends के साथ शेयर कर सकते है और यूपीबोर्डसॉल्यूशंस.com को सोशल मीडिया में शेयर कर सकते है, जिससे हमारा मोटिवेशन बढ़ेगा और हम आप लोगो के लिए ऐसे ही और मैटेरियल अपलोड कर पाएंगे |